Coolant Flush Service
Coolant system failure is a leading cause of the mechanical breakdown. It is also one of the most neglected systems on the vehicle, despite being one of the most simple to maintain. Rust, scale, sludge, and air in the coolant system reduce its effectiveness and can cause premature failure of some coolant and non-coolant system components.
What we can evaluate:
- Coolant test for pH and freezing point to detect if coolant change needed
- Pressure test system for leaks
- Removal of old engine coolant
- Installation (fill) coolant, as per your vehicle specification
- Inspection of fan belt and other components on the system
- Evaluation of your engine cooling system
The thermostat regulates engine temperature. A faulty thermostat can result in low heat or overheating, poor fuel economy and low-temperature readings. It can even cause a vehicle to fail an emission test. Engine coolant not only cools your vehicle by transferring heat from the engine to the radiator – but it also warms the vehicle by transferring heat to the passenger compartment. In addition, engine coolant lubricates the water pump and protects the cooling system from corrosion. Whether you are having problems with your radiator flush or power flush of your coolant system, or you simply seek a peace of mind, please ask for more information.